Date of Last Revision: January 2022
This site is owned and operated by “Noor Bazar” hence the Terms and Conditions apply to all visits and use of the Site, as well as to the Content (as defined hereafter), Except for User Content (defined below), all of the content on our Platform – including text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features, articles, news stories, sketches, animations, stickers, general artwork and other content (“Content”) – is owned and protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws under the banner of Noor Bazar.
The contents of this Website may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, re-posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of Noor Bazar.
- “Contract” means each contract to supply Goods into which these Terms shall be incorporated;
- “Card” means the credit or debit card which you use to make payment for the Goods;
- “Goods” means the goods which we supply in accordance with these Terms;
- “Order” means a purchase order in respect of the Goods issued by you to us.
Noor Bazar may from time to time make available services on the Website which require registration. Information that you provide on this Website must be complete and accurate. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name you are not authorized to use.
Subsequent access to such services shall require input of appropriate account and password details (“Login Details”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Details and any activities that occur under your account. Noor Bazar shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your Login Details. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Login Details or become aware of any misuse then you should inform us immediately by contacting our customer service team.
Where an order form exists, we will request information from the user as required. Here a user must provide contact information (such as name, delivery address, telephone number) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
When you place an order with us online you will be taken through a secure checkout process and up to the point at which you click on ‘Place Order’ on the final page of the checkout process you are able to add/amend/delete any items that you have placed in your basket.
When you place a phone order we will request your name, billing/shipping address, contact number and email address and payment details. Once we have taken the payment and confirmed the order you are able to add/amend/delete any items.
Please note that the colors of the Goods are as accurate as the website allows, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
If you have supplied us with an email address, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of your Order email once you submit your Order and then you will be sent another email on dispatch of your Goods. All Orders whether placed on the Website or by any another method, will be subjected to our acceptance in accordance with these Terms. Our acceptance of your Order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon dispatch to you of the Goods ordered.
Any offers for Goods at discounted prices, including those detailed on the Website, may be made available from time to time for you to Order (subject to our acceptance) for a limited period of time as stated in that offer.
Noor Bazar has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Website, and in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing; and the Goods have been fairly described. However, please note that we may only accept Orders if there are no material errors in the description of the Goods or their prices as advertised on this Website.
Non-acceptance of an Order may be as a result of one of the following:
- One or more of the Goods you ordered are unavailable;
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment;
- We may contact you to check your Card details;
- Error in pricing or identification of a product description.
Subject to condition (Delivery charges), the prices stated by us at the time we receive your Order are the prices you pay except where we discover an error in the price of the Goods you have ordered. In this event, we will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your Order and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price but in case we are unable to contact you we will consider the Order as cancelled.
All prices displayed on the website are in United States Dollar (USD) only so please check with your Bank for current exchange rates. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
On occasion, the prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods advertised on the Website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in our Noor Bazar stores. We are under no obligation to honor any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the Website. Similarly, Noor Bazar stores are under no obligation to honor any Website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-stores. Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
You can pay us either by using your credit card, debit card or internet banking and we also accept payments made via PayPal. If you have the in-house Gift Vouchers of Noor Bazar, you can use the same for payment. It is imperative that you provide the cardholder’s name as it is shown on the card, and address exactly as it appears on the card statement. Please be informed that card fraud is illegal and will lead to prosecution in all cases.
We make every effort to ensure that goods displayed are available to order, however where any of the Goods contained within an Order are out of stock, we will contact you to explain the situation and confirm whether you would like to either cancel the whole Order or whether you would like us to process a new order for Goods that we have in stock.
Ownership of the Goods you Order on the Website shall pass to you on delivery provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the Goods ordered using our online portal.
Noor Bazar is able to deliver selected Goods on confirmed orders to any address in USA so please note that on delivery our carriers may need to obtain a signature from you for final verification and failure to provide the same, will result in non delivery of the confirmed shipment.
Selecting the delivery address:
- When you have selected the Goods that you wish to purchase from us, input an address you want it to be shipped. If there are more than one address and you wish to send the Goods to an alternative one then you can enter this in the delivery address form as you proceed through the checkout process;
- To make life easier for you, if you set up an account with Noor Bazar then you can store your favorite addresses so that when re-ordering you can just select from your delivery address book thus saving you time and the inconvenience of filling out the form again;
- Risk of loss or damage to the Goods shall pass to you at the time when the Goods are delivered.
Once your Goods have been dispatched for delivery then you will receive a confirmation email informing you that your goods are on their way. The email will also contain details of how you can track your Order with our chosen carrier. Should you have any query with regards to the receipt of your Order then please contact our customer service team.
Subject to condition, if you wish to return to us, exchange or request refund of any Goods for reasons:
- With regards to general orders, if you have received defective/damaged/different products and raised the query within 2 Days after delivery and subject to cross verification and confirmation of the fault from our end, we will process the return/exchange/refund request for the products.
- With regards to customized orders, if you have received a defective/damaged product and raised the query within 2 Days after delivery and subject to cross verification and confirmation of the fault from our end, we will process the request to repair and re-send the product as ordered.
- However the above two clauses are only applicable provided the product is in unworn condition with its original and undamaged packaging.
- The delivery charge is non-refundable and unless otherwise agreed between us, the customer must bear the costs of return of the Goods to us.
- Once the returned Goods are received and checked by our Returns centre then the amount after deduction of delivery charges will be automatically credited as per the mode of payment used by the customer while placing an order.
- To return any Goods via the Returns process visit Noor Bazar and follow the link to our ‘Returns’ page. Use the address label on your Return Form included in your order. For our records you will be asked to complete the reason for your return and this form will then need to be returned with the Goods to enable us identify your Goods on receipt and process your return immediately.
- Products originally purchased from one of the Noor Bazar stores can only be exchanged or refunded in a Noor Bazar Store and cannot be returned using the online Returns process. Any products that have been purchased online or over the phone cannot be returned to any of our Noor Bazar stores.
Warranty and Liability
Noor Bazar will make every effort to deliver Goods within a reasonable time from the date of your Order and to comply with our obligations under these Terms, but we cannot be held responsible for delays or failures due to adverse weather, traffic delays, mechanical breakdowns or other circumstances beyond our control.
The information contained in the material in this Website is only for information purposes. Noor Bazar, by permitting the use of this Website, does not hold itself out as providing any legal, financial or other advice. It also does not make any recommendation or endorsement as to any investment, advisor or other service or product or to any material submitted by third parties or linked to this Website. The material on this Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
Noor Bazar does not make any other promises or warranties about the Goods and provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these websites. Your visiting of any external websites via links from this Site is entirely at your own risk. Where it is possible for you to transact through any linked website with a third party, such transactions shall be (and any rights and obligations shall arise) solely between you and the third party. Therefore, you should ensure that you carefully read the terms and conditions for the accessing and use of such websites and resources and, if you suffer losses as a result of accessing and/or using such third party websites and resources, you must claim against the third party and not us.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your Order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
If either you or we are in breach of the arrangements under these Terms, neither of us will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by both you and us at the time you place an Order.
Liability for any direct loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with the Contract shall be limited to the Contract value. Noor Bazar shall not be liable to the Purchaser for any indirect loss of profit, loss of business or depletion of goodwill or consequential loss or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
User Content License
Some parts of our web platform allow you to post comment, photos and videos which we refer to as “User Content” and we are not responsible for the content impact on any individual, group or organizations but when you post, you license it to “Noor Bazar” as described below:
- You have the right to post your User Content, and you grant “Noor Bazar” a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, license to use any of the posts including the feedbacks of any person that appears in our portal, or any concepts or ideas contained in our portal, for any purpose, including commercial use, which includes the right to translate, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, sub license and distribution.
- “Noor Bazar” may, in its sole discretion, remove any User Content at any time and once deleted it may persist in our systems and on the Platform to the extent it has been publicly posted or shared with others who have not deleted it, unless you or the relevant individual request deletion or blocking of personal data in accordance with the applicable laws.
A person who is not party to this agreement shall have no right under the Indian Contract Act (Rights of Third Parties) to enforce any term of this agreement. This clause does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than pursuant to that Act.
Each Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws and the party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts. Where national regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of this Website, Noor Bazar has attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body.
However, some of the information in the pages contained in this Website is not to be accessed from certain jurisdictions and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Website complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages in this Website should not be accessed.
Please be informed that Noor Bazar is not responsible for the content of any third-party website to which links are provided and information shared through our website. Any information gathered from external sites is provided for your information and convenience only with the sole purpose to impart knowledge and we not challenge any copyright’s claim in this context.
While care and consideration has been taken in the creation of the material on this website, we do not warrant, represent or guarantee that the material published on this website is in all respects accurate, complete, current or in-house creation. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability, including any liability for negligence, for any loss or damage arising from reliance on material on this website.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing “Terms and Conditions” or if you have any questions, comments or complaints we aim to deal with it as effectively as possible. Our customer service portal handling procedure is designed to be fair, confidential, easy to use, speedy and informative.